Wednesday, July 12, 2017

REESE WITHERSPOON: Draper James


Reese Witherspoon Draper James 
SUMMER 2017 


Eco Angel Reese Witherspoon is fun, feminine and flirty in the new Draper James Summer 2017 collection.

Summer's here. I hope y'all like it. 
xo Reese



Reese is wearing Cherry Orchard Button Down and Pink Seersucker Lace Short 




Draper James Cherry Orchard Button Down 
How sweet is this button-down? It's crafter in summery striped cotton poplin with breezy fluttery sleeves and the bright red cherry embroidery is, well, the cherry on top.  Shop

Pink Seersucker Lace Short
Applied lace at the side seams give these stretch seersucker shorts an extra touch of femininity. And the pretty pink hue doesn't hurt either.  Shop



Reese is wearing Pink Seersucker Lace Shirtdress 




Pink Seersucker Lace Shirtdress Lace Shirtdress Applied lace at the yoke, collar, sleeves, and hem give this stretch seersucker dress an extra touch of femininity. And the pretty pink hue doesn't hurt either.  Shop

"With Draper James, our goal is to bring contemporary, yet timeless Souther style to your wardrobe"




"I started this company to honour my Southern heritage and in particular my grandparents who were, and still are, the greatest influences in my life: my grandmother, Dorothea Draper and my grandfather, William James Witherspoon. My grandparents taught me everything I know about gracious Southern living. From them I learned to dress and act like a lady. My grandmother Dorothea only drove white Cadillacs—always while wearing proper driving gloves. She had an incredible sense of style and knew how to make the most of any outfit by wearing the perfect accessories. My Grandpa James could charm anyone. He taught me that good manners and great style go hand in hand. When I returned to Nashville with my own family, I wanted to recapture and celebrate all that I love and remember about my grandparents and the South. That is why I created Draper James." - Reese Witherspoon

Reese swinging into Summer in the Cherry Orchard Ruffle Shirtdress


Cherry Orchard Ruffle Shirtdress 
Layers of ruffles on the sleeves amp up this classic shirtdress, making it a fresh for the season must. It's crafted in summery striped cotton poplin with a flattering fit-and-flare silhouette - and the bright red embroidered cherry embellishment is, well, the cherry on top.  Shop




Reese is wearing the new Sarabeth Gingham Dress 



Sarabeth Gingham Dress 
Summer means gingham, y'all! We tripled up on one of our favourite motifs, using three shades of blue and topping it off with navy grosgrain trim. And of course we added our signature magnolia button.  Shop 


Reese is wearing the Cloister Top and Margaret Solid Skirt 



Blue Stripe Cloister Top 
One of our favourite tops of the season, out flutter-sleeve Cloister Top is fu, flirty and just as easy to dress up as it is to keep casual. In other words, we love it.  Shop


Navy Margaret Solid Skirt 
Our version of the perfect mini skirt: not too short, not too long, a large scallop at the hem and a great hue. Yep, sounds pretty perfect.  Shop


Draper James Summer 2017 collection is fun, flirty and feminine! Shop these styles at www.draperjames.com


Draper James


SaveSave
SaveSave