Wednesday, July 26, 2017

ELLIE GONSALVES: Body by Ellie


ELLIE GONSALVES 
The Body by Ellie 

Ellie Gonsalves first appeared in Eco Glamazine's debut issue back in September 2011 as our very first Glamour Gal

6 years later we are proud to feature her once again and introduce you her new health and fitness program The Body by Ellie

Ellie has been looking forward to sharing her journey for such a long time now and The Body by Ellie program PDF is everything Ellie has learnt on her journey to her before and after transformation. 




Ellie: "I do this for you guys and I'm so glad I get the opportunity to share everything I have learnt that has helped me transform my body and my life! I am hoping this will either help a lot of you kickstart your own journey or give you a little more motivation on the journey you are already on."


Here is a sneak peak into The Body by Ellie program. 






Ellie: "Now more than 6 years later, it's a lifestyle that I wouldn't change for anything; and I hope to share it with as many people as I can. It wasn't just about how I looked, it was about my health and how I felt about myself."


The Body by Ellie is a 57 page program which includes: 

  • Ellie's BEFORE/AFTER photos
  • A guide on how to use the program effectively
  • Ellie's legs and butt workout program (for in AND out of the gym) which has helped her make her transformation and maintain her lean and toned body year round
  • Clearly written and visual descriptions of how to perform exercises
  • Cardio: "Why I love it" + gym based and home/travel cardio options
  • Ellie's eating plan - Vegetarian/vegan (and pescetarian and poultry options she used to have before she became vegetarian)
  • Tips on how to stay motivated
  • Goals and goal setting
  • Important secrets and tips shared and explained
  • Food guidelines
  • Hydration
  • Stretching
  • Recovery
  • Importance of sleep
  • Treat meals
  • Travel tips
  • Keeping yourself accountable
  • Overcoming negativity
  • Circle of influence
  • Ellie's favourite quotes
  • An entire range of images created just for your program




Want a body like Ellie's? Download The Body by Ellie at www.elliegonsalves.com



Ellie Gonsalves 

Facebook: Ellie Gonsalves 
Instagram: Instagram.com/ellie_gonsalves
Twitter: Twitter.com/EllieGonsalves
Snapchat: EllieGonsalves

Photos by Megan Batson 
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave