Sunday, July 29, 2012

ECO ANGEL: Emma Stone


Emma Stone Hollywood's It Girl
ECO ANGEL


Actress and Revlon Beauty Ambassador Emma Stone is this mont's featured Eco Angel.

Emma Stone returns to the big screen this month in one of the year's most anticipated movies The Amazing Spider-Man

You may surprised to learn that Emma Stone's really name is Emily Jean Stone and that she is actually a natural blonde! Although she is famous for her beautiful fiery red hair Emma returns to her natural blonde locks to play Gwen Stacey in The Amazing Spiderman. 

Emma: "The truth is I am naturally blonde anyway. Everyone thinks I'm a redhead but that's just dyed. I'm actually enjoying being a blonde again It's been a while. Blondes do have more fun But sometimes I look in the mirror and still feel like I'm wearing a wig."



"I rely on my instincts and intuition, and I feel it's so imperative for people to follow not the path but their path." 
Emma Stone

In this Spiderman reboot based on the popular comic book, Emma ditches her comedic funny girl persona a more mature as a super smart high school student and Oscorp intern. Emma admits she hadn't read the comic books growing up. 

Emma: "There's a part of me that really wants to please people that love Spider-Man or Gwen Stacey and want her to be done justice. I hope they'll give me license to interpret her my way." 



Her on screen love interest Andrew Garfield who plays Peter Parker is also her off screen love interest.  After the two fell in love on the set of The Amazing Spiderman they shortly becoming Hollywood's newest young couple. 


 

Emma always had her heart set on the bright lights of Hollywood. 

Emma: "When I was 14 years old, I made this PowerPoint presentation, and I invited my parents into my room and gave them popcorn. It was called "Project Hollywood 2004" and it worked. I moved to LA in January of 2004."  

Three short years later Emma made her movie debut in the 2007 comedy Superbad. She followed this with comedic roles in The House Bunny and Easy A. After a small cameo in Friends with Benefits in 2011 she co-starred with Hollywood hottie Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love. 

Last September Emma followed in the foot steps of Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry and Jessica Alba as Revlon's newest brand ambassador. Appearing in Revlon print ads and commercials for the new Colorburst Lip Butter & PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup. 



In May Emma joined fellow brand ambassadors Olivia Wilde and Halle Berry to host the Entertainment Industry Foundation Revlon Run/Walk for Women. The event was held in New York City and Los Angeles to support  women's cancer research. Emma's mother is a breast cancer survivor so this cause is very important to her. 

Emma: "Like too many others, my life has been touched by cancer, so the EIF Revlon Run/Walk is very close to heart and a big reason why I wanted to become a Revlon Ambassador. I am truly honoured and excited to be part of this inspirational event and to walk side-by-side in unity with the other participants in our fight to find a cure for women's cancers." 


 

"You're only human. You live once and life is wonderful so 
eat the dam red velvet cupcake." 
Emma Stone 

Although it seems that Emma is one of Hollywood's newest it girls, she still remains very grounded and down to earth. The ex Farmville addict recently detoxed herself from social media sites like Twitter and Facebook.

Emma: "I used to do Facebook but you get a little too wrapped up in that stuff. It's more distracting than anything so I don't any more. I left it behind. I detoxed!" 


 "Going to see movies and the entertainment industry. It sounds stupid, but that's pretty much what I do." 
Emma Stone

Whether she's making us laugh on the cinema screen or posing for the latest beauty campaign it's very obvious that Miss Emma Stone is certainly one of Hollywood hottest young actresses. And we can confidently say without needing a crystal ball that she has a very bright future ahead of her. 

 

This cover story is featured in Eco Glamazine July 2012.