Saturday, June 30, 2012

GLAMOUR GAL: Brittany Littleton

Brittany Littleton 
Glamour Gal June 2012
Be The Best You Possible

Actress, Model, Writer, Vegan and Animal Rescuer - Miss Brittany Littleton is all this and so much more! In our exclusive interview with this California Girl we find out what makes Brittany feel her most glamorous, why being Vegan is the best decision she ever made and her dream to start her own animal rescue program! 

Brittany - Congratulations on being chosen to be our featured Glamour Gal this month.  So what five words best describe you? 

Brittany: "That's hard! The first to come to mind are: Passionate, Goofy, Loving, Sassy and Creative." 

What makes you feel most glamorous?

Brittany: "Well it's kind of funny, but I feel most glamorous when I get ready - do my hair and makeup - while I'm naked! I like to listen to music and take my time primping. I always feel the most glamorous and comfortable in my skin that way." 

 

Do you have a beauty product that you would say is your secret weapon? 

Brittany: "Coconut Oil! It's great for moisturising and conditioning your hair!" 

We truly believe beauty comes from within - Brittany what's your definition of beauty?

Brittany: "I think beauty is being the best you possible. Beautiful people are those who strive to make the world a little better than it was when they entered it. I think that kind of beauty shines through physically as well!" 


We know you are a Vegan - what made you make the change to eating Green? 

Brittany: "Well I have always been an animal lover. As a child, I realised that my favourite foods were the bodies of animals and I realised how wrong that was. I became a vegetarian then as I got older, I researched more about the cruelty involved in the dairy and egg industries and knew I had to be a vegan! I love the Earth, so the fact that going vegan was the best possible thing I could do for the environment was a huge bonus! It was the best decision I ever made." 

 

Brittany do you have a favourite website or book that you recommend for Vegans? 

Brittany: "Everyone should check out vgirlsvguys.net. It's going to be an amazing network for vegans! I love to cook so I'd recommend the book Veganomicon. It's full of delicious recipes for every type of meal!" 

 

Obviously we can tell that animals mean alot to you. Can you tell us more about your efforts in animal rescue? 

Brittany: "I have been rescuing animals and bringing them home since grade school - much to my parents dismay. I would find stray animals and foster them until I found a permanent loving home for them. I have worked with many rescue organisations, but I am actually in the process of starting my own rescue. It can be hard and heartbreaking work, but it is so rewarding to see a neglected or abused animal survive and be adopted by a wonderful family. "

When you're not modelling, rescuing animals and being a Vegan Vixen -  What do you like to do in your spare time? 

Brittany: "I'm actually an actress! Along with saving animals, acting is my passion. Aside from that, I love to be at the beach, go hiking, spend time with loved ones, read and foster my shopping addiction." 

 

Thank you for being our featured Glamour Gal for June. Do you have a favourite quote or saying that you live by or believe in? 

Brittany: "Yes! I have a few but one of my favourites is from MLK. "

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness, 
only light can do that. 
Hate cannot drive out hate, 
only love can do that." 



It was an absolute pleasure to feature Brittany in this month's issue. We truly admire her caring nature, down-to-earth fun personality and carefree spirit. From saving animals to sharing her passion for vegan food to pursuing her acting dream - there's not doubt that Miss Brittany Littleton is destined for success! 

Brittany Littleton

Instagram: Instagram.com/brittanylittleton