Saturday, February 15, 2014

SUMMER GODDESS: Renee Somerfield


Summer Goddess 
RENEE SOMERFIELD 


Glamour Gal and Maxim cover girl Renee Somerfield is our featured Summer Goddess



 

Luscious Lips

In Summer Renee opts for a lipstick that is fun and fruity to make her tan pop! 
Her favourite Summer lipstick is Lime Crime Geradium Lipstick, it's bold, bright and beautiful! 



Goddess Glow 
Renee loves to spend time outdoors especially at the beach and she always has a great tan! Renee gets her goddess glow with Naked Tan! "I've been a fan of Naked Tan products for years. I appreciate that they have always been cruelty-free. I love the Bronzing Mousse in winter and the Goddess Shimmer to enhance my natural tan in summer!" 



Ocean air, salty hair.
Renee uses Lush Sea Salt Spray to add body and volume to her golden locks. She loves effortless beach waves and this spray is one of her summer beauty must haves! The Sea Salt Spray from Lush gives shine to her hair and has a beautiful perfume of orange flower and grapefruit.  


Renee is wearing the Glisten bikini in Lime from Veve Glamour Swimwear. 


After scoring the 25th spot on Maxim's 2013 Hot 100 list Renee landed herself on the cover of Maxim Australia (February 2014) with fellow Glamour Gals Ellie Gonsalves and Sheridyn Fisher! 



Renee follows a healthy vegan lifestyle and in Summer she loves juicing! 

"I juice whatever I have in the fridge, usually what is in season."




"I can't go a day without my morning green juice! This chlorophyll-rich concoction insures I get my daily dose of super foods even if my day doesn't go to plan and I don't eat super healthy. What makes me feel beautiful is being kind to my body, my mind and my spirit. Nourishing my body with the food it needs, living my life with passion, love and happiness. Feeling beautiful on the inside will reflect on the outside." - Renee Somerfield 




Renee Somerfield 



If you love this article, you may also like these articles featuring Renee: 

 
Glamour Gal Interview                  Aussie Earth Angels