International Cover Model, Athlete, Fitness Competitor, Playboy's Model of the Year,
TV Host & Trainer Louise Glover is our featured Fit Girl.
Diet Tips from Louise Glover
- Bananas are the perfect pre-run, high carb snack
- Drinking water helps boost metabolism. Drink at least 8 glasses a day.
- Start prepping food in advance so you don't have any excuses to not eat healthy.
- Skipping breakfast can actually make you gain weight. It tricks your mind into thinking you want higher calorie foods later.
- Protein Powder contains amino acids that burn fat and build muscle. Add to a smoothie for a fat-busting drink.
- Avocados can help protect your body against breast and prostate cancers.
- Eggs are a great source of protein and contain all the amino acids your body needs to repair muscles.
- Green Tea fights fat and cancer by boosting metabolism and killing free racials. Drink up!
- Coffee is high is caffeine which speeds up weight loss. Don't drink more than 2 cups a day.
- Don't reward yourself with food, you're not a dog! Reward yourself with a healthy mind and a healthy body.
- Skim milk has all the vitamins and minerals that whole milk has, but without the fat. Once you acquire the taste, you'll never go back!
- Nuts, seeds, sweet potatoes, brown rice, whole-wheat bread can be good source of complex carbs before weight lifting.
- Despite what many think, skipping carbs is not ideal for someone who is working out! They are fuel and energy you need to keep going!
"If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat."
"Strength doesn't come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths."
Body by Louise 28 Day Challenge
Louise Glover's new book contains 27 pages of secrets, diet plans, meal ideas, workouts to do at home, outside or at the gym.