How to Make an Acai Bowl
When it comes to healthy breakfast options, it's all about Acai.
Love those gorgeous Acai Bowls served at your favourite cafe? ...Well now you can make them at home... it's so easy. The team at Clean Tea share their recipe for creating the perfect Acai bowl, with their Acai Berry Powder.
|Clean Tea Acai Berry Powder|
- 1 cup frozen Blueberries
- 1 frozen Banana (peel it before you freeze it)
- 1 tablespoon of Clean Tea Acai Berry Powder
- 1 cup almond milk or rice milk
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- Fresh fruit
- Put ingredients into a blender and whizz up until a smooth thick consistency.
- Pour Acai mixture into a bowl.
- Add your choice of fresh fruit (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, kiwi fruit etc)
- Sprinkle with Coconut flakes and Granola.
Find more delicious Acai bowl recipes at CleanTea.com.au.
Model: India Hunter
Photography: Julie Willis