Monday, January 23, 2012

SUMMER GODDESS: Erin McNaught

Summer Goddess
Erin McNaught


Aussie Angel Erin McNaught is the new face of Mambo's Goddess Summer 2012 campaign. These stunning summer images were captured by photographer Nick Leary in Bali. Erin frolics on the beach at dusk. This down-to-earth 30 year old Miss Australia (2005) winner enjoyed splashing around on the beaches at Bali while showing off the latest sexy summer threads from Mambo. 


 

"I grew up in Queensland and spent half my life at the beach, and now I live in Bondi and I'm down there every day. Mambo is a brand that's synonymous with Australian beach culture, and that's me as well." 
~ Erin McNaught 

Behind the Scenes
Mambo Summer Goddess Campaign 2012
 

 

Mambo Summer 2012 Collection is now available at Big W stores Australia wide. 

Summer Goddess: Erin McNaught

Campaign images and Behind The Scenes images thanks to SassiSam.com.